Oceania has reprised its Around the World in 180-Days set to embark in 2025.
In the same announcement, the cruise line also introduced a series of seven Grand Voyages ranging in length from 50 to 111 days.
Bookings for the Around the World in 180 Days and the Seven Epic Grand Voyages open on September 14, 2022.
The cruise line promises the literary will feature iconic and off-the-beaten-path destinations to truly encompass the Around the World experience.
Howard Sherman, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises, shared, “this new collection of globe-spanning itineraries includes both iconic and off the beaten path ports of call and offers a wealth of opportunities for our guests to explore the farthest corners of the globe, making the journey just as rewarding as the destination.”
The Gold Standard of World Cruises – Around the World in 180-Days
In 2025, 656 guests will set sail on Insignia on an epic 180-day voyage.
Departing from the port of Miami, passengers begin their journey south to Brazil and the lush Amazon before crossing the Atlantic Ocean for the majestic landscapes of Africa. On the way to South Africa, the Insigna will stop at the remote volcanic island of Tristan da Cunha.
As they continue east, the ship will call at other remote and exclusive islands in the Indian Ocean, before visiting Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, Indonesia, and more exotic destinations. Continuing south, the Insigna will visit several ports in Australia before making its way to the islands of Hawaii, where the journey is concluded.
A collection of ports of call, overnight says, remote islands, and inclusive events make this journey guests will never forget.
The Around the World fare includes an Exclusive Prestige Package that provides guests with free pre-paid gratuities, free laundry services, and immersive shoreside events.
Far and Wide: The Ultimate Oddessy
Norwegian Cruise Line describes The Ultimate Oddessy as “74 Days, Two Ships, Five Countries, Three Continents.”
The Ultimate Oddessy is the pinnacle of the Seven Grand Voyages, sailing from December 22, 2024, to March 6, 2025. Guests will explore three continents on two small luxury ships linked by an immersive mid-cruise overland program.
The journey starts with a 50-day circumnavigation of Australia, Indonesia, and New Zealand on a round-trip from Sydney. Guests are then flown business class to South America to explore Patagonia, Antarctica, and the Chilean Fjords. The ships take different paths providing guests with the choice of a six-day stay in the Blue Mountains of Australia or six days in the Andean Lakes District of Chile and Argentina.
Highlights of the Ultimate Odyssey include:
- Journey to three continents and five countries
- Five overnight stays in Australia, Patagonia, and Bali
- A multi-week tour of Antarctica and Patagonia
- Guests can choose between a six-day overland program in the Blue Mountains of Australia or northern Patagonia
This is Truly the Ultimate Oddessy.
Additional Grand Voyages
Ultimate Pacific Traveler – Los Angeles to Sydney – 79 Days, October 3 – December 22, 2024
- Visit 11 countries
- Seven overnight port stays
- Spend nearly two weeks in Japan and three weeks sailing around Australia and New Zealand
- Other destinations include Alaska, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore, and Indonesia
South America Kaleidoscope – Miami to Rio de Janeiro – 50 Days, December 7, 2024 – January 26, 2025
- Visit 11 countries
- Six overnight port stays
- Explore South America with calls in Chile, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, and Uruguay
- Three days cruising in Antarctica and a crossing of the Panama Canal
Grand Eastern Reflections – Abu Dhabi to Singapore – 78 Days, December 22, 2024 – March 10, 2025
- Visit 16 countries
- Fifteen overnight port stays
- A journey across Asia with visits to India, Myanmar, Vietnam, China, Japan, Philippines, and Indonesia
Epic Continental Explorer – Papeete to Barcelona – 111 Days, February 25 – June 17, 2025
- Visit 28 countries
- Twelve overnight port stays
- A multi-month sailing across South Pacific, Southeast Asia, and Africa
Patagonia to Iberia Mosaic – Santiago de Chile to Barcelona – 63 Days, March 6 – May 8, 2025
- Visit ten countries
- Overnight stays in Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, and Lisbon
- Explore South America with calls in Uruguay, Argentina, and Brazil
- Immersive experiences in Spain including Almeria, Málaga, Huelva, Melilla, and Alicante
Asia & Oceania Odyssey – Tokyo to Honolulu – 72 Days, May 22 – August 1, 2025
- Visit 12 countries
- Eleven overnight port stays
- Explore the rich culture of Japan, China, and Southeast Asia mixed with the enchantment of the South Pacific, Bora Bora, and Hawaii
Where to Book
Oceania Cruises provides small-ship luxury experiences focusing on destinations and culinary experiences.
For information on booking, visit OceaniaCruises.com, call 855-OCEANIA, or speak with a travel advisor.