Two more Celebrity Cruise ships have resumed service from Florida this past weekend, and the cruise line now has all but four of their ships back in operation.
Celebrity Reflection and Celebrity Constellation are the latest two Celebrity Cruise ships to reenter service this year following a pandemic-related pause in operations.
Two More Celebrity Cruise Ships Enter Service
Celebrity Reflection embarked on a seven-night cruise from Fort Lauderdale, Florida on November 6, exactly 600 days after the ship paused sailing operations in 2020. The Western Caribbean voyage will take passengers to the Bahamas, Mexico, Belize, and Honduras.
On November 7, Celebrity Constellation set sail from her new homeport of Tampa Bay, taking passengers on a five-night Western Caribbean sailing with stops in Belize and Cozumel, Mexico.
Both ships will spend the next six months taking passengers on Caribbean itineraries before making the transatlantic journey to Europe. The 2022 European sailings will visit some of Europe’s most enticing destinations, including stops in Italy, Spain, Greece, and Croatia.
“The past year has been one of remarkable change, but we can definitely say the announcement of the return of these two marvelous ships is a change in the right direction as we invite our guests back on board,” said Celebrity Cruises President and CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo. “The experiences our guests will enjoy aboard these beautiful new-luxury ships will provide the healing power of travel that we have all been seeking.”Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, Celebrity Cruises President and CEO
Celebrity Reflection and Celebrity Constellations will join the eight additional vessels in Celebrity’s fleet that have already resumed sailings.
- Celebrity Apex relocated from Greece to Fort Lauderdale in late October, and is now sailing on seven to nine-night Caribbean itineraries through spring 2022.
- Celebrity Edge was the first ship to resume sailing from a U.S. port on June 26, 2021. The ship is on a rotating schedule of eastern and western Caribbean cruises departing from Fort Lauderdale.
- Celebrity Equinox is offering six to 12-night southern Caribbean voyages from Fort Lauderdale.
- Celebrity Flora is the line’s 100-passenger luxury yacht sailing the Galapagos Islands.
- Celebrity Xploration, the cruise lines intimate 16-passenger yacht, is also sailing Galapagos itineraries
- Celebrity Millennium is currently offering seven-night Caribbean itineraries, before relocating to Alaska for the 2022 summer season
- Celebrity Silhouette has spent the summer providing UK coastline inineraries, and will join much of the fleet in the Caribbean this week.
- Celebrity Summit is operating Caribbean and Bahamas voyages with three to five night itineraries.
With the addition of Celebrity Reflection and Celebrity Constellations, the cruise line now has 10 of their 14 ship fleet in operation.
Celebrity Cruises sailings now include Wi-Fi, drinks, and service charges with the base fare.