Royal Caribbean offers 24-hour room service. You can order breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert without leaving your cabin.
Before getting too excited about the endless possibilities, there are some important things you need to know.
It’s important to understand Royal Caribbean room service pricing, menu, and policies, so you’re not hit with unexpected charges.
Before you cruise with Royal Caribbean, here’s what you need to know about their room service.
Royal Caribbean Room Service Menu and Prices
Royal Caribbean offers three room service menus:
- Continental breakfast menu
- American breakfast menu
- All-day room service menu
The cruise line’s continental breakfast is free for all guests but has a limited food selection.
The American breakfast and All-Day room service menus are subject to a $7.95 delivery fee plus an 18% gratuity.
With the gratuity included, the total service charge is around $9.40.
Not a bad price for a full meal for the family.
It’s important to note that the service charge is per order, not per item or meal. In other words, you’ll pay the same $7.95 delivery fee if you order one item or ten.
And guests staying in a Suite, not including Junior Suites, receive 24-hour complimentary room service.
Royal Caribbean’s breakfast room includes two menus, the complimentary continental breakfast and paid American breakfast menus.
Breakfast is available from 6:00 am to 11:00 am on each day of the cruise except for disembarkation day.
You can order breakfast room service by calling room service or hanging a filled-out menu on your cabin door no later than 3:00 am on the day you want breakfast delivered.
On the first day of the cruise, you should find a stack of breakfast menus in the cabin. If you can’t find the menu or run out of menus, you can ask your stateroom attendant more.
The door-hanger menus are only available for the breakfast room service menus. The All Day room service menu can be ordered by calling room service from your cabin phone.
Royal Caribbean offers a complimentary continental breakfast for passengers.
The menu offers a limited selection.
But, it’s an excellent option for guests to get breakfast without leaving the cabin.
Below is the standard Continental Breakfast menu found on Royal Caribbean:
- Juice (Apple and Orange)
- Coffee (Regular and Decaffeinated)
- Tea (Black, Green, Herbal)
- Milk (Regular, Chocolate, Fat-Free, Lactose-Free, and Half & Half)
- Toast (Wheat, White, and Gluten-Free)
- Plain Bagel
- English Muffin
- Donuts (Glazed and Chocolate)
- Baked Pastries (Croissant, Blueberry Muffin, Assorted Pastries)
- Assorted Jams and Spreads (Strawberry Jam, Grape Jam, Orange Marmalade, Honey, Cream Cheese, Butter, and Margarine)
- Cereals (Special K, Corn Flakes, Frosted Flakes, Raisin Bran, Granola, Oatmeal, and Grits)
- Fruits (Apple, Orange, Banana, and an Assorted Fruit Plate)
- Yogurts (Plan and with Fruit)
* Please note that the menu is subject to change and may vary between sailings.
The American Breakfast menu offers more variety than continental breakfast but comes with a $7.95 delivery fee plus an 18% gratuity.
The American Breakfast Menu Includes:
- Scrambled Eggs
- Scrambled Egg Whites
- Scrambled Egg Beaters0
- Omelets (Plain, Ham, and Cheese)
- Fried Eggs (Sunny Side Up, Over Medium, Over Easy, Over Hard)
- Buttermilk Pancakes (Plain, Blueberry, With Maple Syrup, or With No Sugar Added)
- Hash Browns
- Bacon (3 per order)
- Pork Sausage (2 per order)
- Chicken Sausage (2 per order)
- Mimosa (at regular pricing)
- Ultimate Bloody Mary (at regular pricing)
You can order items from the continental breakfast menu and the American breakfast menu at the same time.
All Day Room Service Menu
All-day room service is available from 11:00 am to 6:00 am. The menu consists of various lunch, dinner, and dessert options.
Like the American breakfast menu, the All Day room service menu has a $7.95 delivery fee plus an 18% gratuity. With the gratuity added, the delivery fee is around $9.40.
The menu is subject to change and may vary depending on the cruise ship you sail on.
Below is a sample of the All Day room service menu:
- Soups (chicken noodle soup and tomato soup)
- Salads (chopped cobb salad, greek salad, and caesar salad)
- Chicken tenders
- The Royal Burger
- Grilled cheese
- Hot dog your way
- Classic Philly cheesesteak
- Rigatoni Bolognese
- Grilled salmon
- Grilled quesadilla
- Cheese or pepperoni pizza
- Fried chicken wings
- Sides (French fries, side salad, potato chips)
- New York cheesecake with berry compote
- Chocolate cake with caramel sauce
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Fresh seasonal fruit plate
Is Royal Caribbean’s Room Service 24/7?
Royal Caribbean’s room service is available 24/7. Breakfast hours are from 6:00 am to 11:00 am, while the All-Day Menu is available from 11:00 am to 6:00 am.
On embarkation day, room service is available starting at 5:30 pm. And, it’s not available on disembarkation day.
How Much is the Room Service Delivery Fee on Royal Caribbean?
Royal Caribbean room service has a delivery fee of $7.95 per order, per stateroom. The cruise line charges an automatic 18% gratuity to the fee for a total of around $9.40.
The delivery fee is a fixed price. In other words, you will pay the same delivery fee regardless of the number of items you order.
How Can I Order Room Service on Royal Caribbean?
You can order room service by calling the room service number on your stateroom phone.
How Do I Order Breakfast Room Service?
To order room service from the breakfast menu, you can call room service from your stateroom phone or fill out the breakfast menu in your cabin and hang it on the door no later than 3:00 am.
If you do not see any breakfast menus in your cabin or run out, you can ask your cabin steward for more.
Does Royal Caribbean Offer Free Room Service?
Royal Caribbean offers a free breakfast menu for all guests and 24-hour complimentary room service for Grand Suites and above passengers.
Can You Use the Drink Package to Order Room Service Drinks?
No. Royal Caribbean’s drink packages don’t include drinks ordered through room service. Drink orders are subject to regular prices, the delivery fee, and an 18% gratuity.
Do You Need to Tip for Room Service?
You don’t need to tip for room service delivery. But if you decide to show your appreciation with a tip, a dollar or two is perfectly fine.